Tuesday 8 July 2014

YOLK BREAKFAST WRAP


Breakfast is actually my favourite meal of the day. It’s just so satisfying to finally eat something after a long sleep and you wake up hungry. Fun fact: I learned from somewhere that breakfast is called breakfast because “Break Fast”. It’s essentially breaking a fast because you haven’t eaten for 6-8 hours (lets hope) due to sleeping.


But anyway, this is a delicious breakfast wrap I learned from my friend Monika who loves food as much as I do and always inspires me with different recipes.  





1. First, cut up your vegetables (only peppers, mushrooms, onions) into small pieces

2. Grease your pan and let it heat up and once it is, add your peppers, mushrooms and onions and cook until onions are transparent and then add in the spinach. Once you add the spinach, slightly mix it with other vegetables (don’t over stir)

3. Right after you put in your spinach, make a hole in the centre of your vegetables and drop your egg in and cover your pan with a lid. (This will cook the top of your egg more).

4. While the egg is getting cooked, prep your tortilla (toast it if you’d like) and cut up your cheese (I used marble but you can use any cheese you prefer) and lay it on your tortilla.

5. Once your egg is cooked to your liking (I like mine runny, so sunnyside up/ overeasy style without flipping it)

6. Lastly, place all the ingredients in your pan onto your tortilla. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and drizzle some ranch sauce on top and fold it into a wrap and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment