Tuesday 22 July 2014

BLUEBERRY SHAKE


Sometimes I don't like putting proportions or ingredients amount in my recipes especially for simple ones because I believe that sometimes it's all up to the person who makes it to decide how much of a certain ingredient they want to add to match their own taste. I think you guys will be able to handle this one without the proportions! 







Mix the frozen berries, some fresh if you'd like, but I used all frozen, greek yogurt, almond milk, honey and walnuts and blend it all together until smooth. 

If you like your shake to be thicker, add more yogurt, if you want it more liquid-y, add in more almond milk! Top it off with a bit more walnuts and fresh blueberries and voila! 

You can drink it with breakfast, or even add some protein powder and drink it FOR breakfast if you're on the go. But I definitely recommend adding some protein powder if you're going to drink it for breakfast to keep you full for longer! 

This is super easy, and extremely healthy and of course, delicious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment