Wednesday 22 February 2012

STARTING MY BLOG



Alrighty, here we go. Finally getting my first blog post out there. You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this for.  I've told my friends multiple times within the past 5 years that I was going to start a blog... And clearly that has never happened until now. I've been inspired many times by other blogs and people, but I've never had the chance to thoroughly think about the kind of content I wanted in my blog. What actually came to mind this time was the combination of inspirations of other people blogs and my love for food. I'm sure if you talk to any of my friends and ask them to tell you something about me, (not saying you would be interested in doing so...but let's say if you were to..) they would say that I am pretty much obsessed with food, whether it's eating it or making it. I regularly post just pictures of my daily consumptions on Instagram, so I thought why not share to the world (or whoever reads this blog) my recipes and my love for food. I find many inspirations off Pinterest and modify their recipes according to what I have in my cabinets. That being said, my blog won't only be filled with food since I have other hobbies as well! I love dance fashion and travelling but food is definitely my number 1. With that, I present to you my blog. It will be filled with crazy adventures and surprises in "the daily/weekly life of Betsyhu", just kidding I'm not that exciting... Though I can be pretty fun, you'll just have to follow and see!.... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment